9.5.12

going dutch by the canal


     I love walking by the canal at the weekend,
        and these bright clogs I spied,
       yellow and bright blue flowers,
      gorgeous.

    makes me feel like;
 going on a journey to Holland,
  buying beautiful Tulips,
* and owning a wonderfull dutch barge!
                                                       
                                                                       

                                               

can you just see the clogs sitting at the side of the boat there?
                                                                       
                                                                           


                                           
  and oh look what's this?
   porthole doilies,
   what a great idea!
 if you look closely you can see me and my dog there in the reflection.

                                                                 
                                              

     
You can have a look at these vintage porthole doilies
   on this website at  www.boatybits.co.uk                       
                                                                           
I hope you have enjoyed my canal walk today,

Heather     

No comments: