14.2.15

sweet Valentine

'sweet Valentine' by my little red suitcase
Good morning all you lovely people, a Happy Valentine's day to you! Whether you are with loved ones or just loving yourself up today....do something nice today. ♥ ♥ ♥

I have landed down to earth with a gentle bumpity bump this week. On my last post I was flying high, in a slightly blissed out state, due to feeling so much better. Well a few things here and there and from around the web, reached in and brought me, I have to say, just gently back down to earth.

Serendipity by the lake
There were a few walks by the water and a few gentle tears and there I was with my feet back down on the ground and feeling focused again, and you know what, that ground feels pretty good.

in the heart of the tree!
Now where's that little dog?.... Oh there she is, can you see the heart?.....

♥ ♥ ♥

At home I have been making more hearts, and trying to work out the settings on my camera. I left things too late to make Valentine hearts, again!.....Mothers day is looking optimistic, I'm just waiting for some card and envelopes to arrive, but I might also have to think that through again.

'special Mum' by my little red suitcase
I will be popping some like this into my shop if anyone's interested.

Lastly, I thought I would show you today's revelation......

revelation!
Yep, you guessed it.

vintage pillowcases

They will all be going in the washing machine and freshened up. Should I put them my shop, do really need this many?!...oh the joys of thrift.

Have a lovely day.

♥ x ♥ x ♥






6 comments:

  1. Love your hearts ... and your vintage bedding! I've picked up some beauties myself over the years, they gladden my flower girl heart. Going to go check out your shop now! Happy Valentines Day Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to hear the ground feels good :) I adore your hearts - I quite fancy a Mum one for Mother's Day... Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, your hearts…. beautifully made, as usual!!!!
    Your white suitcase is simply gorgeous!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those hearts! Mine are dotted round the house and they always make me smile. Aw gorgeous vintage sheets...I used to sell them and they sold pretty well...if you can bear to part with them. I wish I'd kept a square of each to make a quilt with one day. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie, I plan on getting chopping again soon. I want to make some vintage stash bundles, but I think it will be the pillow cases first! X

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh, what a lot of pillowcases!! Sorry that you had a bump in the road, that happens, but you will move onwards and upwards! xx

    ReplyDelete